The BBQ Allstars may host giveaways, sweepstakes, and promotions from time to time. These promotions are governed by the following Terms & Conditions.
- Eligibility: sweepstakes and promotions are open only to those who sign up by the specified method in all related communications and are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Sweepstakes and promotions are open to legal residents of the United States of America and are void where prohibited by law. Employees of The BBQ Allstars (the "Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and immediate family members are not eligible to participate. All sweepstakes and promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: by participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements. You also agree to accept the decisions of The BBQ Allstars as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Sweepstakes Period: the entry period will be clearly stated for all sweepstakes and promotions. Entries will not be received outside the published entry period dates for any reason nor under any circumstances.
- How To Enter: all sweepstakes and promotions must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided in the related literature or communications. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules and specifications will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No other forms of entry will be accepted, and no concessions or special arrangements will be made to provide alternate methods of entering a sweepstakes or promotion. Anyone using fraudulent methods or any attempt to circumvent the sweepstakes rules will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: all prizes will be clearly communicated in the related literature or communications describing the sweepstakes. All prize details shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash value or prize substitution is permitted except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable. All related expenses without limitation are the sole responsibility of the winner, including any and all federal, state, and local taxes. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others, or the request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission for The BBQ Allstars to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: the odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection & Notification: winners of each sweepstakes or promotion will be selected in a random drawing under supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified by email to the email address they entered at registration withing five (5) days following selection of a winner. The BBQ Allstars shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner's spam/junk email or other security settings or for winner's provision of incorrect or non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the award notification, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Terms: the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend a sweepstakes or promotion at its sole discretion should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or legality of the promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion.
The Sponsor reserves the right to maintain integrity of the promotion, void votes for any reason, including but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same user from multiple email addresses, the use of bots, macros, or scripts or any other automated means for creating multiple entries.
By entering a sweepstakes or promotion hosted by The BBQ Allstars, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The BBQ Allstars and our related family of brands. You may opt out of these emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
- Limitation of Liability: by entering a sweepstakes or promotion hosted by The BBQ Allstars, you agree to release and hold harmless The BBQ Allstars and it subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, vendors, officers and directors from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) the entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any technology or networks used to conduct the sweepstakes or promotions, (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service, (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or promotion, and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or promotion.
- Winners List: to obtain a copy of winner's for any sweepstakes or promotion, or to obtain a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The BBQ Allstars, 875 Goodman Road E., Southaven, MS 38671
All sweepstakes and promotions hosted by The BBQ Allstars are governed by and subject to the state laws of Mississippi.